Saturday, May 15, 2010

Really Wanna Noe The Ans !!

Actually i love you alot . Tat time i didnt noe tat u love me . In the end i finally find out all the while u love me tat i didnt notice it . And whn u noe tat i have notice tat i love you , you started to asked me for stead . I tink for 2 days wheather to accept u or not ? Can i trust you ? And many ppl call me to accept you , you is a good guy , many ppl jio you but you reject jux because you only love me , your heart only have me , so i accept you . But aft 3 month u break my heart jux because of a gal . And you told me tat , tats the end of out love . I cry infront of you beg-ing not to leave me , nt to left me alone jux like tis . You pushed me and i fell u dun care u jux walk away wif tat gal . I cry the whole day whole nite jux because of you . All the huges and kisses you have given me has fly again from me jux like tis . I cant belive tat it is true . I was think was it a dream ? but i bite myself and it was pain , and i now really really noe tat was ture . And nw i still love you , would u jux gimmie another chance to me ? I really wanna noe the ans !!

No comments:

Post a Comment